Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Utimate Crossover


As usual, the countdown was 4 hours early

So it finally occurred. With almost each guest in the chessboard eating and laughing and I thought it was pretty cool to see the universes converging in a blink of an eye and a year.

The house so lively embracing the fire and the protein being melted by the heat that I was responsible to start because no one wanted to do it they are too lazy but at the same time I enjoyed it. It was the grand opening for the all new barbecue tough.

Roads meeting each other fading the boundaries that myself conceived in a square mind that becomes elliptic with each smell and share.

Maybe that’s the key line. Share.

Everyone we know leaves a mark in our soul like that song. I see myself walking going in circles and moving forward widening the road to whatever we are supposed to go…

This season it’s the last standing. The renewal and rebirth is around the corner and the plot is maturing according to the waves of perception.

Reaching the great ending will ignite our senses with the start of an incredible arc with some characters departing and others staying.

And you, which side are you on?

No comments: