Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Lost in translation

In order to hear the universal voice
you have to turn off the mind
In order to embrace the very existence
is needed to give up every desire
If you are willing to be part of it
remember what you forgot
the eternal flame
that wound that never heals
stop the anxiety the origin of fear
is a lonely journey...
with nothing else but yourself
I´m feeling right now a little lost
don´t know what to do
where I´ll go this time...
Did I say "Lost"? yeah
I have the 7 first episodes of the new season
maybe it´s time to see the dvd´s
(I bought them with her)

1 comment:

[The_Fool] said...

Shuta... con ELLA?
Es crítico...

En fin, yo estoy mejor (la penicilina sodica duele... pero funciona).

Oye, no te entusiasmes mucho con el pokemon... puedes deshidratarte o perder mucho zinc.