Friday, June 05, 2009

Akalanata no hike

Warning: some of the places described in this work of fiction are real. Even some people and magical beings. However, in order to avoid curious fellow readers I was almost compelled to obscure these. And without reason also invent me a girlfriend.

Chapter 3:

I was running in circles almost an hour. The woods were everywhere and it wasn’t funny anymore. I was wondering if someone was able to show up and help me even if it just to say a word or two. It’s was too fucking elfic to me I might say. The seagulls weren’t helping anyway. Just laughing at me.

Chapter 6:

Things are strange by nature. My road taught me that. In my short spam of meaningless life I discovered few things. Others may have exciting lifes with chicks, adventure and even more than they deserved. But I do still hope. I want them dead.

Chapter 2:

In this kind of reality things are not what they look like. The tree over there wasn’t really a part of the vegetal kingdom. I was looking the true nature of a sort of elemental…

I shouldn’t have eat that brownie

Chapter 4:

I was seeing nothing and the night was arriving. I think maybe I crushed some spiders accidentally because the smell. Pretty magical I might add. Then I climbed a tree with some difficulties. Some leafs fell down. Almost when they had reached the humid earth below the stars began to glow like I’ve never seen before. The wind started to whisper the nature of stories.

Chapter 1:

I leaved the town. I wanted to lose myself in the walk. My mind was hurting me more than I could imagine. I entered the forbidden woods. I knew deep inside that it was a foolish thing to do but, a little piece of hope wanting to grow bigger roots kept me in the road I was making with each step. I wanted to walk away of her tough.

Chapter 5:

I believe that in some ways every one of us is using masks. For whatever it takes no one is saying true words anymore. The inner stories are almost lost. But wait. I think that maybe I looked at an elf dancing.

Chapter 7:

I was hearing it. Each movement of the forest reverberated on me. I walked one more time to the light I couldn’t see before. The silence filled me. The fountain was there at last cleaning the carried frustration at this point. The flow of time started to bend like the dance of the magical beings I only dreamt of.

No comments: