Sunday, July 06, 2008

The last ride

This is my last story
in which
I find myself walking
through boundaries

I walk without hesitation
My heart beats as never
It’s the rain or the wind or maybe tears
It feels warm and yet so quiet

All my teachers arise beneath me
I can hear their voices

I see myself young again
I remember the advices, their lessons
For those encounters I am grateful

I feel my ancestors looking at me
Accompanying my every step
It’s not only me, it’s never was
I never was alone
Today I am aware of this
For this I am grateful

This is my last ride
I’m dying walking on the road,
and I can’t feel anything but thankfulness

The road merges with me
I’m not afraid anymore
It’s a familiar thing -somehow- to disappear
I will never stop
I gave me all
I embrace it

All makes sense now

I walking toward light
I walking toward darkness
I walking to the matrix
I walking to nothingness

It’s my last story and yet it’s the only one
I could ever walk
This is my road

And for that I am grateful.

No comments: